Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Time Out Doesn't Work

Tonight I thought I was giving the kids a treat by getting them dressed in their pjs downstairs but they were not cooperating. It got to the point where Addy had a choice to come and get her pjs on or sit in time out. She chose time out. She voluntary walked over there and sat down. Then she showed me her butt and and spanked herself.
I tried to get Beckett dressed next. He said, "No mama, time out." Then walked over to another time out chair and sat down. I thought it was pretty funny that they both put themselves in time out so I got out my camera. Once Addy saw my camera she yelled, "Cheeeeese!"

At that point, you just kind of need to give up and admit you have no control which is what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment