Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Few more pictures...

Somehow this picture got tipped upside down. Probably from my little Spock-eared little girl testing out her special powers.


It looks like Adeline is smiling but she is really just rooting around looking for delicious food that tastes like Indian, Thai and veggie burgers (what I ate before the picture).


This is Eloise (trying to give a peace sign) swaddled tight with her brother to keep him warm. I wasn't joking about her being a little furnace.


Okay, enough procrastinating and I have to get back to pumping. I don't know how many people have seen one of these hospital grade breast pumps but they are pretty awesome looking and powerful. I'll do whatever it takes to keep these babies healthy, gaining weight and on their way home where they belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment