Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

8 Months

After their afternoon meal we had a pseudo surprise dance party in celebration. I moonwalked out of the kitchen and then ran back in yelling "Surprise!!!"
This is what it looked like every time.

I was exhausted and hoarse by the end but it was entertainment for about 20 minutes and I think I cleaned the floor with my socks.

You'd think after 8 months I would figure out to take the "nice" pictures in the morning before they get full of food and spit up and pull off their socks but at least the girls are wearing dresses and most of the butternut squash is hidden in the folds of the dresses.


And 5 seconds later...
(Addy tips over and tried to roll off the bed.)

And 5 seconds after that...
(Beckett hits Eloise in the face making her wail.)

That was the end of picture taking for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment