Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP Around

Okay I was really naughty yesterday. Our developmental doctor has told that we are absolutely under no circumstances to be using any sort of exersaucer or Jumperoo or walker or any sort of jumping device. This was after I had already purchased an exersaucer and a jumperoo from another multiple mom and they had used them a few times.
Since we were told not to use them they have been sitting in corner unused until I got around to selling them. I decided to break the rule yesterday- only because I sold the jumperoo to another mom and was delivering it that night so any future temptation would be gone.

Here's my wild Kangaroo. Good thing he had a helmet, I was worried he was going to bounce out. I had no idea those skinny little legs were so strong.


Addy is a very busy little girl. She was so busy playing with the toys that she forgot to jump.


I didn't dare put little Eloise in it. She still has high muscle tone and I didn't want to risk it, even for a few minutes.
See Beckett's toes? This is precisely why we are not supposed to use these- that and problems with muscle development, spine pressure, posture, blah, blah, blah. All the fun stuff is bad for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment