Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

This would be better in video


This would be much better in video, but I'm still working on few kinks on how to get video onto my computer since the video is on a little tiny disk and if I try to put that little tiny disk in my computer I have to pull it out with a tweezers or call Dell Support (I'm not cool enough to have a Mac.) Anyway, good thing quick-draw-Logghe , aka Mom, is here with her awesome camera to capture some of the action shots.

This is what Eloise discovered in the past week.

Where is Eloise?


Peek-a-boo!


Where is Eloise?


Peek-a-boo!



Beckett on the other hand has figured out a few games of his own this week.

1. Spoon up the nose, no big deal.


2. Crawling up to his sisters and sitting back to back with them. I think it is just adorable but I can see where they are going to get annoyed pretty soon.
Yes, he is wearing leggings. I thought he looked like a little athletic gymnast but Rich thought otherwise.

3. Touching his sister's ear. How do you think that went over?



Eloise is worried she might be the next victim. This also answers the question that many people ask and that is, "If one starts crying, do the others cry as well?" And the answer is that it depends. In this case, Eloise is obviously worried but usually they will only start to cry if they are scared or they get startled by shrieking of the others.

My fearless baby girl.


She's fearless as long as her brother is not touching her, or near her, or touching her toys, or thinking about touching her toys, or looking at the toy she thinks is hers...

No comments:

Post a Comment