Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What are Oreos made of?

This afternoon Rich and I walked with the babies to my favorite local frozen yogurt place. They now eat regular yogurt, not goat yogurt, so I thought it would be fun to give them a few bites of frozen yogurt in preparation for eating ice cream or frozen treats on their birthday. I had avocado frozen yogurt and since avocado is one of their favorite foods they were loving every bite after the initial surprise and cold shock. I looked into Rich's cup before he started feeding them and saw some brown frozen yogurt. This is what followed.

"They can't have chocolate." - ME

"Yes they can; they are not dogs. Anyway, this isn't chocolate, it's cookies and cream." -RICH

No comments:

Post a Comment