Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

One down

Addy is officially potty trained. She still wears a pull-up when she naps- okay who am I kidding. Let me rephrase, she still wears a diaper during the hour long afternoon fight we have about napping. When she is tired of fighting with me and just wants to win she takes off her diaper and either pees or poops in the crib. Or she screams "Beckett!!!!!!" at the top of her lungs to wake him up knowing I'll come running and take her out of the crib. And she wears a diaper at night. But she is trained and last week was one of the longest of my life. Potty training and all the kids were sick with runny noses.
I have to give Addy all of the credit. She basically trained herself. She was ready, it was me who was not. She is a brilliant little girl. A little too brilliant because she just plain wears me out. Which is why I'll have to finish with the stories later because I'm plum tuckered out and most are still a little too fresh to think they are funny- yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment