Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 26, 2011

TX Multi Mama's

New TV show premiering tomorrow on the WE channel about moms of multiples featuring moms from the multiples group I belonged to in Dallas. So very excited to see the show I'm even having a viewing party for it! Awesome previews and clips about each mom if you go to the link.


Must see for anyone who likes reality TV or wants to see what it is like to have twins, triplets or quads!
Tuesday, December 27th at 7 pm Central, WE TV

1 comment:

  1. No cable but luckily the episodes are online! About to watch it tonight!

    Hey, I have emailed you a few times (your gmail account) and haven't heard back. I had a few random questions. Is that not your email anymore? I just ask cause usually you are pretty quick to respond. Let me know if you've changed it or what.

    Thanks for the adorable Christmas card. We loved the top ten of 2011 so much that we might do that next year.

    ReplyDelete