Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby Shower Pictures


Here are a few pictures from the baby shower. Thanks again to Laura and Jeff for hosting the shower and Sarah and Eowyn for helping me to clean the house.


















Rich was there for part of the time because I asked him to take Bella out of the house for the shower so everyone would not end with covered in pug hair and have to fight that little monster for food. He took her to the doggie boutique to shop, then to Petco and then to the dry cleaner. He is going to be a very good dad.


I just adore these shoes!!!!!! And they matched the decoration.




I'm beached on the couch covered in baby clothes.




Nothing like a big girl in a brightly patterned muumuu.


Sarah, me, Eowyn










No comments:

Post a Comment