Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Girls Get A Wig


Remember in previous posts I had talked about getting a wig for the girls because they were losing their hair? Well, believe it not, I found an infant wig and just had to buy it. I know, I'm crazy but it was too good to pass up.

ADELINE BEFORE



ADELINE AFTER











ELOISE BEFORE


ELOISE AFTER


Okay, so I didn't buy a wig for the girls. Actually, it had been several months since I cut my hair and rather than just get 6 inches cut off I decided to have a few more inches cut so I could donate it to the Locks of Love organization.
Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to
financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age 18
suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.
http://www.locksoflove.org/




The guidelines ask that you have at least 10 inches and I think they cut 11 inches. As you can see, I have lots to spare. Thanks to my Aunt Joanne for the suggestion (she knew about it because my cousin Melly donated as well). As cute as my hair looked on my girls,it will look much better on another child that needs it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment