Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

Had a wonderful, wonderful day with my babies and hubby. I would write more but I'm so exhausted. Being obsessed takes a lot of energy. I used to be obsessed with germs, now I'm obsessed with finding a house. And I found the perfect one. It is a mid-century modern fixer upper. It is a total gem but needs some work. There in lies the problem. So my plan this week is to put together a short term and long term proposal to WOW the pants off the hubby and convince him this is our dream house and a financially sound investment in this scary real estate market.
I have my work cut out for me- both with the proposal and with these amazing little creatures that every day WOW the pants off of me with their humor, spunk, determination and love they bring to everyone around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment