Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Words

I'm waiting to be scheduled for our evaluation at Children's to get Beckett and Eloise into speech therapy. There apparently is a really long wait list. Eloise pretty much still says, "Da" for just about everything but for some reason she is really good, and I mean really, really good at saying, "mama."
I can tell that Beckett is trying to say more words, even if it is just the first syllable. He still only has a handful of words but I can tell that he is processing and I know one of these days his speech is going to take off.
He learned a new word today. He can say-
Mama
Dada
Ball
Poo (this is both poop and Winnie the Pooh- actually any bear for that matter)
And today he added....

Addy's vocabulary is just taking off. This is her new word of the day (and Beckett thrown in again because he is a show off).

No comments:

Post a Comment