Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday- 4 Months Old



On Friday, the triplets turned 4 months old. I can and can't believe it has been 4 months already. They days are just flying by and today I was asking Addy where my little preemie babies disappered to? We did play a modified version of hide and seek looking for preemie babies around the house but we never found any. All we found were fat and happy babies smiling and laughing waiting to guzzle down bottles.
We celebrated by putting dresses on the girls for the first time. Acutally, they wore dresses in the NICU when the nurses were dressing them (Addy had a tennis dress on one day) but this is the first time I've put something besides sleepers and sweatpants on the babies. My goal was to get tights on them as well but once I got them dressed and happy, I didn't want to push my luck.
Their big birthday present was a test to see if they could sit up in the Bumbo. Aren't they spoiled!

Beckett (again, I probably need to be putting socks on this little pointy ear man)



Addy- didn't like it at first but I've learned to give her a few minutes. After about 2 minutes she decided it was fun to be sitting up looking around like a big girl. She also liked the attention of course.




Eloise just lounging and flirting with the camera


This is what happens when you try to sit them up leaning on pillows. They eventually fall to the side on to their neighbor and then they all scream. Maybe I should have been picking them up rather than taking pictures.


I didn't realize that Eloise's dress was trying to eat her neck. Actually, she doesn't have much of a neck these days due to the fat rolls.



2 comments:

  1. They are too adorable, yay for four months!

    Amy-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, I wasn't sure how to contact you, do you need any clothes at all? We have a ton and I have some matching onesies and jeans if you would like them size 0-3 and 3 months. Let me know and I can bring them to the meeting tomorrow.
    Amy-Jo amyjosather@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete