Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hook'em Horns


GO TEXAS!

We dressed the babies in Longhorn gear in honor of their first Texas vs. OU football game. We couldn't go to any football parties so we had our own party and here are some of the pictures.

"It's really fun to watch football with my daddy." -Beckett

"Stop knocking down Colt McCoy." -Beckett

"I had too many bottles during the first half, I need to sleep it off." -Beckett

"Mom, Beckett is on my foot and won't get off." -Eloise

"My goodness, how many penalties can we rack up?"


"I can't believe you made us pose for pictures and put on these tee shirts and you won't even let us watch the game." -Newman Triplets (they are not allowed to watch TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment