Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

And the Winner Is....

Well actually there are two winners this weekend. The first is my little smarty-pants Eloise.

She was the first baby to sleep 12 hours. Yes, that is correct, my little 10.5 pounder slept from 7:45 PM to 7:45 AM. I think the only reason she woke up was that her leg was caught between the slats of the crib and she couldn't move.
The second winner is my husband, Rich. On Saturday afternoon he did an "ultra marathon" event or something named equally insane. He ran as far as he could in 6 hours which turned out to be 35 miles and "smoked" the rest of the runners. Congrats Rich on winning your first race. Too bad you had to run 35 miles to do it.

The losers this weekend were the Redskins and really us for paying $50 to park at the Redskins vs. Cowboys game this weekend. We went to the game with 4 of Rich's work friends, one of which was from Brazil. You would think he would be impressed with the new Stadium or the obscenely large TV, but no, he was most impressed with the cheerleaders. He took lots of pictures, not one of them was of the game. Dude, you live in BRAZIL. I've been. Those beaches are even more impressive than anything on a football field here.

The game was a total bust (Rich is a Redskins fan. I of course am a Packer fan.)This was the most exciting part of the whole event...


How many A&M employees does it take to change a tire???



4 I guess. I shouldn't talk, I wasn't helping, just standing around laughing and taking pictures. I don't even know if I have a spare in my awesome minivan.

This was the culprit...


We had a very exciting weekend- for us at least! Rich and I went to his holiday party on Friday and this really was our first night out together since several months before the babies were born.

See the pug in the picture above? I'm either covered in pug hair or baby spit up.

I know that the format of the blog is all messed up and I'm trying to figure out what happened. Bear with me, it will be fixed soon. And I have 500 pictures of the babies that I'm sorting through from when my mom was here. I hope to get them up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment