Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Visit from Grandma- PART ONE


My mom was here to visit with us for 8 days. She had not seen the babies in 3 months which is a really long time since they are only 5 months old. I was worried that it was going to be hard on all of us when she left but she solved that problem by making plans to come back in 3 weeks. Yippee!!! The day she left the babies were really sassy. Addy cried for a long time when we got home from the airport.
These are the highlights- PART ONE
We were able to document through a secret camera why I will hear blood-curdling screaming from one baby and then can never figure out what happened.

Beckett bopping Addy on the head.

Beckett bending back Eloise's fingers.

Addy giving Beckett a fish hook.

They would never do anything to hurt their siblings. My perfect angels, they even have what looks like a halo.




They are pretending to make up by holding hands but I know that Addy was secretly pinching him because he started to cry a minute later.


I think Addy had a dirty diaper and Isaac didn't want her to sit on it but wasn't willing to change it.

This is my favorite picture of Eloise so far in her little life.

I guess Grandma thinks she is pretty cute too.

Okay Beckett, I know you are a smarty-pants and looking forward to going to school but you really don't need to practice for school pictures yet.


You can't see it too well in this picture but Addy has drool that is hitting the floor.


Addy is my big girl, holding her head up the highest and longest and desperately trying to hold her bottle. You can see the "A" in black Sharpie on her bottle. I still have to label each bottle by initial and time.
All of her animals are watching over her in her sleep.


"I'm just going to rest here a minute during tummy time. Maybe if I look really cute and try to whistle my mom won't notice." -Beckett

Eloise got goosed and Beckett is in on it.

You guess what is going on here. All I can think is that I'm going to have my hands full.

No comments:

Post a Comment