Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our Little Big Girl


Last night Eloise slept 8 hours and 45 minutes without waking up!!!

(This is not a picture from last night. I don't let them sleep on Boppy's at night and I put them in pajamas. This is after eating during the day. Just an example of sleeping.)

We figured out she could do this rather by accident. On Friday night Rich was going to take the 11 pm and 2 am feedings. His alarm went off at 11, he turned it off and went back to sleep. He woke up at 1 am and all the babies were still sleeping. So we knew at that point they could sleep at least 5 hours (they had been sleeping since 8).
So last night we decided to let them sleep as long as they could and feed them when they woke up. We had been putting off doing this because potentially you could be up all night feeding and changing babies if they all woke up at different times. They all went to sleep at 8 or 8:15 and Eloise slept until we woke her up at 5 am to eat.
Addy slept until 3 am (7 hours) and Beckett woke up at 1 and 3. We woke up all 3 at 5am to eat the reason being that I was worried that if we didn't and they woke up at 6 and I feed them that it would throw off their schedule during the day. Tonight we are not going to wake them up at 5 to eat and just let them do what they are going to do. I'm just really curious to see how long Eloise will sleep.

And, now she also has the record for rolling over. As of yesterday, Addy was the only one who I have seen turn over. But yesterday I had Eloise on her belly doing tummy time and she rolled over on her back and looked at me and laughed. I put her on her back on her tummy and she did it again. This happened 6 times in a row and each time she looked at me and laughed.
She thought she was outsmarting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment