Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

More Shots

The babies got their second Synagis shots on Thursday. Once we got them undressed they started to cry. I think at this point they have figured out that getting naked in a little room with paper on the table means a shot in the leg.
Luckily I wasn't there by myself because comforting more than one hysterical baby can be difficult. Our nanny, Maria, was there to help.



The best part is that they get weighed and I get to find out how big they are getting.

BECKETT- 10 lbs 11 oz

ADELINE- 10 lbs 10 oz

ELOISE- 10 lbs even

It is amazing to me that Eloise is still so much smaller since she eats so much. My mom reminded me that my babies at 5 months are still smaller than my brother Isaac was when he was born. YIKES!

After the shots, I took a few picture while waiting for the car.

Poor little Addy had a mosquito bite on her cheek. You can see how pale and porcelain her skin is.


Eloise sticking out her tongue at me. I guess she was showing me how she felt about getting a shot in her leg every 28 days.

Beckett is really the sweetest little boy.


I guess this doctor visit really wore out my little Addy, she fell asleep playing and grasping a toy.


My mom is here visiting and I think she has taken about 500 picture so far. I may have to get more memory on my computer before I can even download the pictures to post them. I'm also working on posting some video but whenever I take video and look back at it, I can't believe that I sound like such a knucklehead talking to the babies. I also never realized what a strong Midwestern accent I have. My mom and I will work on getting video this week. Oh yeah, hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment