Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spaghetti Dinner

I forgot that I promised to post some video of the spaghetti eating from the other night. It was such a hit even with our selective eater, Mr. Beckett, that I've cooked it again this time mixed with homemade spaghetti sauce from my sister that she made with tomatoes and basil from her garden. Yum. Such a treat and a reminder that spring is around the corner. It's 50 degrees today but I can't get too excited because it will most likely snow again before Spring is here for good!

Listen closely in the first few seconds and you can hear Eloise guzzling water.

And the "click, click" you hear the whole time are the dog nails clicking on the floor as they are scrounging around on the floor for food.
You can also see how the kids kick themselves away from the table (Beckett) and eat dragging food over their lap and dropping on the floor.

Watch Addy try and steal from Eloise and pretend she is just putting the noodles back onto her plate.

A few people have told me that they can't see the videos because YouTube is blocked for whatever reason. I have a hard time loading the video directly from my phone to blogger which is why I use YouTube. So sorry!! I will try and investigate another method.

No comments:

Post a Comment