Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Looking for a winner

Eloise routinely sleeps 12 hours a night (just had to give the itty-bitty critter props right off the bat) but Beckett and Addy have been getting up between 1-2 times a night for the last month. Now when I say getting up that means that I have to give them a bottle between 8 pm and 8 am. I was hoping it was just going to be a matter of time before the other two took a cue from Eloise and this week they figured it out- kind of.
This week, two different times Beckett slept 11 hours without waking up.
Then last night my little grunty girl Addy slept 11 hours as well. When she gets mad or is just about to start crying she grunts and snorts and I didn't hear any of that last night!

Who is going to be the next 12 hour sleeping star and the recipient of my never ending gratitude?

BECKETT?

ADDY?



I'm really hoping for my sanity that I can announce a winner this week.

1 comment: