Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

You Better Not Cry, You Better Not Pout



We had a very special visitor on Thursday. Santa took a break from toys making and elf supervision to visit the Newman triplets.
I guess the reindeer were resting up for Christmas Eve because Santa drove a Mustang to our house.

"I would like a tutu to go with my ballet slippers." Eloise


"Christmas time, Santa, and a Pug. Wait, I thought my name was Eloise. Why am I not at the Plaza Hotel?" -Eloise


"Is this a real beard Santa? I better test it out." -Eloise


Look at those sparkling eyes.


"Santa is going to bring me more avocado and sweet potatoes. I'm the luckiest girl alive." Adeline


"Santa, those girls have been very naughty. Just bring coal." Beckett


I know this is a big picture of my behind but this is a cautionary picture to keep an eye on Santa this year. Seems to be unusually frisky.


With Addy eating the beard and Beckett kicking Eloise, this is my favorite picture.


Two minutes after Santa left.



The clock has started ticking for next year girls. Santa can still see you.

Thank you so much Santa for remembering our babies. They only have a first Christmas once and I thought it would be another 2 years before they got to meet you. By the way, even though my friend Jillian has been a tad naughty this year, she deserves an extra item on her list. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment