Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So glad these things come in seedless

More swimming pictures because it is so darn hot here. As long as were were outside and barely dressed it was a perfect time to introduce watermelon slices. They eat watermelon 2 or 3 times a day at the table but that is usually 1 or 2 1-inch cubes. I wanted to know what they would do with a whole slice. Also I'm tired of cleaning up watermelon and watermelon splashes off my white floor. Tired of hearing about my white floor yet? Maybe I need a new floor.......

We started them off eating watermelon IN the pool. I forgot that Addy likes to suck on food and then spit it so our neighbor Lisa who was holding her kept having to catch and scoop up the watermelon. Sometimes when I pick her up out of the feeding table her entire chair and lap are covered in food.


I guess she prefers the rind.


She went through dropping about 5 slices but figured it out. Still sucking and spitting but at least eating the right section.


Beckett just ate his watermelon in the pool with Clarke. He was more interested in swimming than eating.


They've started to "share" their food and think it is gut-splitting hysterical if you eat something they give you. I've gotten used to eating lots of soggy food. Eloise must have been done and was sharing with me while it looks like Bella was hoping for the leftovers.


The other two are wild about being in the pool, kicking and splashing and screaming while this is Eloise's idea of good pool time.

No comments:

Post a Comment