Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Didn't Think This Day Would Come So Soon

I fully anticipated this day would come but I'm not prepared for it. It's too soon. I thought I would start with the "talk" maybe followed up by some books or maybe start with books followed by a talk. I would have the girls, Rich would have Beckett. This is not going the way I thought...

Today in the bathtub Beckett was standing up and Addy was sitting there playing with toys and all of the sudden she looked up, stared at Beckett's penis, looked a little perplexed and then reached out and gave a tug.
Rich and I were moving towards the two of them and yelling in slow motion, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Lucky for Beckett she didn't have a good grip.
Lucky for Beckett she has a short attention span and went back to splashing with toys.
Not so lucky for Beckett is that he has 2 sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment